In coordination with An-Najah administration, the Faculty of Islamic Law has established a financial fund that offers financial grants to those who achieve excellent grades in the General Secondary Education Certificate (Tawjihi) and decide to enroll in one of the faculty’s programmes. The fund:
- Is managed by An-Najah Financial Department
- Receives financial incomes from charitable donors and the sales of the Islamic culture textbook
- Is managed by the faculty council in coordination with the university administration as follows:
- The Top Student Grant offers 100% of tuition fees for those who achieve excellent grades in the Tawjihi exam, provided that they continue achieving excellent grades over their university years.
- The grant offers 50% of tuition fees for those who achieve very good grades in Tawjihi for one year only, provided that they continue achieving very good grades over their university years.
- The Faculty Council can offer 100JD to students incapable of paying university tuition fees to help them obtain their academic degrees only, provided that the students’ number does not exceed 10 students per semester.