I- General Cognitive Objectives:
- Providing the graduates with comprehensive Islamic knowledge.
- Producing graduates with characters well-built upon the teachings of the Holy Quran and Hadith.
- Providing students of Jurisprudence with the necessary values and morals.
- Concentrating on religious texts as essential bases in the teaching and learning process.
- Introducing the role of the Islamic Nation in spreading civilization, light and justice into the world.
- Spreading Islamic piety, belief and doctrines among graduates in order for them to be role models in the Islamic community.
- Manifesting the importance of the Islamic law and its mission.
- Embedding love and respect for Prophet Mohammed -peace be upon him- inside the individuals and the community.
- Producing skillful graduates with legitimacy capacities who are able to think in a legitimacy scientific methodology by being able to infer legitimacy provisions
- Producing graduates who are able to link religion to life and take it from theory to practice.
- Encouraging scientific research to serve the students, the community and its institutions.
- Reinforcing the feeling of belonging to the Islamic Nation, religion, history and heritage
- Introducing the greatness of the Holy Quran and Hadith and making those two the sources of Islamic knowledge.
- Making the biography of the Prophet Mohammed- peace be upon him- the perfect model of morals and politeness.
- Producing graduates who are able to accept the principles of belonging to their families and community.
- Producing graduates of Islamic preachers and reformers who are able to bear the responsibility of guarding their community.
II- Personal Cognitive Objectives:
Introducing competent graduates in the fields of:
- Private Acts of Worships.
- Personal Affairs.
- Fundamentals in Religion and its main four doctrines.
- Hadith Sciences and Authentication.
- Holy Quran Reciting and Sciences.
- Origins of Islamic Faith.
- Fiqh and Fiqh's origins.
- Islamic Economy.
- Scientific Research.
- Computer Sciences and its use in Legal Sciences.
- Islamic education teaching, bidding methods and sermon rules.
- Arabic Language Sciences, Palestinian Culture and Community Service.
III- Objectives related to research skills:
The faculty aims to develop students' research skills by conducting scientific research using reliable sources. It also tries to blend using technology (computers) and the internet in conducting, discussing and reviewing scientific research.
IV- Objectives related to developing intellectual skills:
The Faculty aims to produce graduates who are equipped with critical thinking skills in the field of Fundamentals of Religion. The Science of Fundamentals of Religion is built on a sequence of logical steps which allows students to infer scientific provisions.
V- Objectives related to the general knowledge of Religion Fundamentals:
The Faculty aims to produce graduates who are competent in religious and non-religious issues. Therefore, it tried to blend computer courses with the faculty's courses especially in the Hadith Authentication and Arabic Sciences courses. The Faculty also focuses on making use of the expertise of the institutions which serve the Islamic Nation such as the Islamic endowments, Islamic Judiciary, Education, Islamic Issuing, Zakat Committees, Islamic Banks and charitable organizations.
VI- Objectives related to developing morals, attitude and social responsibility:
The faculty aims to arm its graduates with Islamic morals and virtues during their study, after graduation and in field work.
VII- Emotive Objectives:
Along with concentrating on the legal issues and the fundamentals of religion, the Faculty aims to plant Islamic spirit among graduates in order to be ready to build a well-structured community.
VIII- Applied Skills and Objectives:
i- The faculty aims to produce graduates with scientific efficiencies who are able to:
- Teach in The Ministry of Education institutions.
- Preach in Mosques and scientific workshops.
- Practice the profession of legitimate judiciary.
- Practice preaching in Awqaf departments.
- Obtain jobs in Islamic banks and institution.
- Contribute in solving individual and community issues by occupying social and reforming committees.
- Compose books and conduct scientific research in the field of study.
- Participate in scientific symposiums, seminars and debates.
ii- It also aims at teaching the Holy Quran and its recitation provisions.
iv- Introducing graduates who are competent in using computer especially in Hadith Authentication and research conducting is another objective of the faculty.